Friday, 18 February 2011

Tilda and Wonderful Spring Papers


Good evening everyone - chilly isn't it?
I made this card with a Wild Orchid Sketch and used a Tilda stamp I found in my craft draw. I'm glad I'm doing challenges now as I am putting all my Tilda stamps to really good use.
She is coloured in with pro markers and I have used papers from Wild Rose Studio Spring Fling paper pack. The brown card is from Papermania and I have used beautiful sweet pea flowers and roses from Wild Orchid. The lace and the brads are from my stash and the ticket stamp, I think, is a 'snag em' stamp. I enjoyed making this card as it made me feel hopeful that Spring really is around the corner (I hope:0)). Anyhow peeps, thanks for looking :0)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Wild Orchid
Creative Craft World
Stampavie
Stampin' Bs
Little Claire's
Charisma Cardz
If the Shoe Fits Scrap It
For Fun Challenges
Paper Pretties
Everybody Art
Cardmakin Mamas
Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Scrap Creations
DYSU

22 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Beautiful card. Am loving those flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

Mini said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Amber said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers and lace, wonderful touches! Thanks for playing along with us at "The Shoe"!
Hugs
Amber

Dawn said...

Love the Tilda. Great job, thanks for playing with us at The Shoe

WencheP said...

Wonderful card, love the colors and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Marie said...

This is wonderful! Love your Magnolia creation. Such a darling looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Nina said...

A really wonderful card, and I totally love the sweet and great coloured Tilda.

Thanks for joining Stampavie and More this week :)
Nina.

Miranda said...

adorable card Michelle, such bright and happy colours
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Marcy said...

YoThank you for joining us this week at DYSU.ur card is beautiful!

Chris said...

this is very cute and will be a perfect card for a child, thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

tiggertastic said...

fantastic work hunny, really love the papers and colours you have used on this

hope you have a lovely sunday

sarah x

Dori said...

Fantastic card. I really like the layout and the different combination of pattern papers you used

Scrappin' Sista said...

Tilda is so cute. Great take on the challenge. Love the coloring. Thanks for playing along with us over at For Fun Challenges. TFS!

Christel
CWCDT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, cute Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

princesskitten said...

that's so pretty

kitten DYSU team

clare brown said...

before I comment on your card can I just say I LUV your blog background.

gorgeous card love all the detailing and thanks for sharing this week at charima.

Mary C said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the peach and blue colors together. You have added some wonderful details to finish off the card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

Meera said...

This is just fab. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun.

x Meera x

lesleyworth said...

So cute! I love the flowers and the happy birthday tag! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Valérie said...

oh quelle est adorable cette carte


thanks for joining us at SAM this week

Chocolate Orange said...

Such a pretty card.Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for my 'use a square card' challenge.
Choccy x

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely spray of flowers and the papers are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Birthday Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !