Monday 22 September 2008

Jewellery Swap August / September Red Earrings




I had the idea of organising a jewellery swap on the CB forum and it was received quite well. I held a vote to pick from three colours to make a pair of earrings (Red, Blue, Yellow). It was a close call between Red and Blue, but Red won. Participants then had to send their earrings to me by the closing date and I would organise swap partners and send out the earrings. I chose to be a swap partner with JulietK as I really liked her earrings. The are sterling silver hooks like mine and she had used sparkly silver balls which I really liked. Here is a picture of all the jewellery made (first), mine (second) and Juliets (third pic).

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Michelle just popped over from the CB forum to say hi :)
Love all that fabulous jewellery.
Chris x

Aims said...

What a fab selection of earrings! Thanks for setting up the jewellery swap Michelle, it is really appricated :)

Aims x

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !