Friday 28 November 2008

My Three Christmas Cards





I still have loads to make !!!!


I read about a great technique that I hadn't used before in a magazine (I can't remember which one), and decided to use it on the following cards. You use double sided sticky tape and sprinkle glitter on it. As you can see from my cards it looks very effective. On the blue card it has been used down the left hand side and the bottom of the card. On the pink card it has been used as a border all around and on the green card it has been used on the left hand side on either side of a holly border. The characters are only slighty decoupaged for a bit of depth and I have used stickles glitter in different colours on each card. The wonderful images and papers came from this months Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. They are just ideal for Christmas cards and I think the papers would also make great ATCs too.

No comments:

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !