Monday 17 August 2009

A few Cards





Evening everyone - three cards I did - the mouse running away with the ice cream and the popcorn the bear pyramage I did for my friend (1 from me and of course 1 from Brandon). The monkeys in the boat one I did with a stamp I had won as part of my prize for MOTM and I followed a sketch for this one, just altered it a little. I made the embellishment from a felt scalloped die cut and sewed a button on it (just to look a little different for a change) - hope you like and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

fantastic collection of cards, i love the top one the most :)
sarah x

Heather said...

Beautiful cards Michelle, I especially like the last one!

Heather x

Susan.... said...

Fantastic cards Michelle...when you have a mo, please pop to mine as l have a couple of awards for you to pick up..
hugs
susan x

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !