Tuesday 26 January 2010

Altered Heart Box for Son's Baby Hair



Evening everyone - I made this heart box to put my son’s baby hair in and also hair from his first haircut. I painted the box with blue acrylic paint and the applied stickles baby blue glitter all around the edge of the base. I then stamped swirls and the letter B on top then added flowers, butterflies and gems to the lid. This actually isn’t how I planned the box to look it just sort of happened this way but I still like it and so does my Brandon. His hair has been tied with blue bows inside the box. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Susan.... said...

Thats beautiful Michelle !
Pop over when you can , as l have soemthing for you..
Hope all is going well, sending you and Brandon a big hug !
Hugs
susan x

Tracy said...

love the heart!!
hugs
tracy
xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

it's just beautiful! what a great idea!

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !