Tuesday 30 March 2010

Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine + Two Bentley Bear Cards






Hi - I love Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine. This month it had a free Bentley Bear decoupage kit in it which is just very cute. I did some of the layouts featured in the magazine with the kit and really loved how they turned out. A card I made was also featured on their letters page, you can see it in my pics (sorry but this close-up came out a little blurred). Hope you like my cards and thanks for looking - Michelle x

3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are both super cute Michelle! and congrats on getting your card in the mag! how exciting!
Hugs
Nicola

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Your cardmaking skills are superb. i just love the bear cards.

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !