Tuesday 27 April 2010

1st Birthday Cards - SOLD (1 item - Glittered No. 1)


Evening everyone. Due to the success of my cards selling, I was asked to do a card for a little girl's 1st birthday. I decided to do similar, but different designs for the lady to choose from as the one she didn't want could go into the box to sell. I used Bazil Bling papers for the backing topped with a gorgeous girly print paper (sorry I can't remember the name of this). I then made two toppers. One has a glitter number one on it (which actually was part of a 21st birthday set), it also had a butterfly attached to it. The other is a stamped image and coloured in with watercolour pencils. Thanks for looking - Michelle

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

Such sweet cards,no wonder they are selling like hot cakes. hugs xx

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !