Tuesday 18 January 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Things with Wings


Hi there! This is my card for the recent Lili of the Valley challenge. I decided to go with a purple and green colour scheme as these are my favourite colours. It is "Things with Wings" so I have used one of their fairy stamps. Very pretty, isn't she? I coloured her in with my promarkers and added glitter to her wings, crown, flowers and bow. I have used Lilac bazil bling card and Doodlebug backing paper. The gorgeous ribbon you can see is from Meiflower on-line shop. I have finished off with flowers from Wild Orchid and pretty gems. Thank you for looking - Michelle

2 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Michelle. Beautiful card. Love the papers and the image is very sweet. Good luck with the challenge and thanks for popping by my blog. Donna

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at Lili of the valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !