Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Things with Wings


Hi there! This is my card for the recent Lili of the Valley challenge. I decided to go with a purple and green colour scheme as these are my favourite colours. It is "Things with Wings" so I have used one of their fairy stamps. Very pretty, isn't she? I coloured her in with my promarkers and added glitter to her wings, crown, flowers and bow. I have used Lilac bazil bling card and Doodlebug backing paper. The gorgeous ribbon you can see is from Meiflower on-line shop. I have finished off with flowers from Wild Orchid and pretty gems. Thank you for looking - Michelle

2 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Michelle. Beautiful card. Love the papers and the image is very sweet. Good luck with the challenge and thanks for popping by my blog. Donna

Pops x said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at Lili of the valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !