Sunday 27 February 2011

A Very Sweet Treat using Pink Petticoat


Good evening all - I've had quite a busy week because it has been half term and my little cutie has been with me all week and he will be tomorrow too as they don't go back until Tuesday. I love having him at home and miss him when he goes to School, but I also love the free time too (crazy eh?) He misses being at home too, but at least he gets to see all his friends when he goes in.
I just popped on to quickly put up this sweet (literally) card for you to see. The image and backing paper is from Pink Petticoat and the image is coloured in with promarkers then highlighted with some clear fine glitter and little gems. The gorgeous pink organza ribbon is from my stash - thank you for looking and have a great week - Michelle :0)

5 comments:

Nikbee said...

This is a great card. I love the image.

Nikki x

tiggertastic said...

such a wonderful candy coloured make - yummy

tiggertastic said...

thanks for your lovely comment on my latest make, the Template is:


Envelope Card Template @ Eureka Designs
http://eurekacraftdesigns.blogspot.com
It is a new shop but the owner can be contacted on Telephone Jeanette 0118 9345666

There are 2 templates in pack so you can create different sizes, little one is fantastic as a topper or the big one is a card size on it's own.

They are so easy to use and fantastic quality, i am going to a day class later in march for one of there news releases - grin

Sarah xx

Lisa said...

Hi Michelle, thank you for coming to visit my blog and leaving a comment. I thought I would come visit you and learn about your craft. Your cards are very beautiful! I am now a follower and can gain inspiration from you!
Take care.

Susan.... said...

Hi Michelle,
Thats a great card ! Hope you and your are all well..l have a little something for you over at mine..
Hugs
Susan x

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !