Sunday 10 July 2011

LOTV Challenge No. 104


Good evening all. Had a really busy day today. In the morning I made this card and then after I cleaned and tidied my son's bedroom which turned out to be a job and a half. It was worth it though because his room looks lovely and cosy now and he also now has tons of space to play in which he did!! I'm tired now but still gotta iron his uniform.
Anyhow I made this card for the LOTV challenge. They have also given an inspiring sketch to work from. I have used a LOTV stamp which I coloured in with pro markers. I'd already decided my colour scheme of purple and yellow and then decided to throw some green in the mix. The papers are an old 12 x 12 Papermania paper pack. The sentiment is LOTV. The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the flowers and green flower brads are from my stash. I used a daisy punch for the detailing just under the image. Hope you like and thanks for looking.

Lilli of the Valley Challenge Blog

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, hugs Pops x x

tiggertastic said...

what a cracking make, those papers are stunning

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !