Saturday 23 May 2009

Sarah Kay Notebook





Here is my entry for yet another challenge over on CB. I used the Laura Ashley paper and ribbons I won at their masquerade party. I coloured the Sarah Kay image with watercolour pencils and kept the colours to match everything else. As well as ribbon on the binding bits i wove peach rosebuds (this is because on my last notebook I just used ribbon and wanted this to look a little different). I added bling and a peach bouquet. I also added the same Laura Ashley paper on the inside of notebook for a professional finish. Michelle x

2 comments:

Susan.... said...

Michelle,that is absolutely gorgeous ! love the Sarah Kay stamps..great work ! good luck with the challenges
hugs
susan x..hope the family are all well XXX

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Michelle,soooo pretty!! love the colours,what a lovely gift your make would be!!
Luv Maureen x

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !