Friday 19 February 2010

A Greeting of Love Tilda Magnolia Card


Hi there - here is another card I made using one of the Tilda stamps from the new 2010 Spring collection. This Tilda is called Noble Tilda and she is sitting in a scalloped circle that has been embossed with "Roses" Cuttlebug folder. The greeting is done with a greeting stamp that is also from the same collection as the Tilda. The papers I have used are Forever Friends All Loved Up A5 Paper Pack and I have inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Ink in Pearlescent Crimson. Cream lace, white flower, roses, brad, ribbon and pearl gems complete the card. Hope you liked looking at my card - Michelle x

1 comment:

Debby said...

lovely card Michelle.Thanks for visiting my blog ;)

Here kitty kitty - put your cursor on him and he will purr and meow !